- Local Pickup Only. We cannot ship this item presently, as the bottle seals aren’t suited to inversion and rough handling that accompanies packages in transit.
- Keep bottle and package upright at all times
- Please read and adher to product safety card prior to use
- Keep out of reach of animals and children
- Not meant for use on the body
- Note that oil can stain furniture or anything it sits on, so use caution
Made with the same high-quality fragrances we use in our Annie Goat Soaps and lotions, our Reed Diffusers are all the luscious aroma, without the flame or electricity. Perfect for that space where a plug doesn’t exist, our diffusers are made using a vegan coconut oil base, along with phthalate/paraben-free scents. Each diffuser is 4oz., and 7 reeds are plenty to scent a larger room, or use fewer reeds for a smaller space. Lasts 2-3 months. Turn the reeds every few days, and enjoy the ambience these high-end scent blends will impart in your home or workspace.
—>Packaging Details: Because it matters, I’ve repurposed bottles from my large collection of fragrance bottles, and the Hop & Hen Farm muslin sacks are recycled from previous soap packaging we used a few years ago. The wood medallion of our name is hand-burned, and all labels are designed and printed in-house. Lastly, the nesting materials are mostly recycled from packaging I’ve received.