- This milk is not pasteurized and not intended for human consumption.
- When ordering online, use the Order Instructions Area to list a few times for pick up at our farmstand on Route 59 and Petite Lake Rd. in Lake Villa, IL
- We will notify you when it’s set out for pick up; your order will be next to our egg fridge, with your name attached.
- Orders should be picked up within an hour or so of notification; we don’t want your milk to thaw completely before you get it home!
- Our Raw Goat Milk is licensed annually for sales and distribution by the Illinois Department of Agriculture
- Our Guaranteed Analysis provides you with the confidence that our milk has been lab-tested for its crude protein, fat, fiber, and moisture content
- For Wholesale Orders and to stock this item in your establishment, please contact us for special pricing
Raw Goat Milk for Dogs & Cats
Seasonal Retail Pricing in Effect Beginning Nov. 1, 2023 (We were happy to offer our sale pricing for pickup orders for several months, but supplies will now become limited as we near winter, so our retail price is now in effect.)
Please Note: This milk is not pasteurized and is not intended for human consumption. Ordering is available for customers in our immediate vicinity. (Lake Villa, Lake County, Illinois), and/or those who are able to pickup from our farmstand.
If you’re looking for a wonderful and nutritious treat for your dog or cat, our Raw Goat Milk is just the ticket!
What’s the big deal about raw goat milk? It contains probiotics, fatty acids, important vitamins and minerals, plus helps your pet get the moisture in their diet that they could be missing. Supplementing your pet’s diet with goat milk might help aid their digestion, lessen inflammatory issues in their intestinal wall, and provide a good energy source, as well help them better absorb the vital nutrients they need from their food.
We milk daily, and freeze the milk right away to maintain excellent freshness; simply thaw overnight and serve alone in a dish for your pet, or pour over their favorite kibble. Our dog Noah actually prefers the milk to be warmed slightly (90°F is perfect!). Our cat Nicky also prefers it warm 🙂
While goat milk is not meant to be a replacement food, it is the perfect addition to the quality feeding you already provide your pet.
Being a small farm business, we do our best to keep our prices as low as possible so your pet can enjoy this incredibly beneficial supplement. Buying from us means you’re supporting our small farm and the goats and chickens that live here. It also means you’re keeping more resources directly in your community. We’re sure your pet will love this milk, and we hope you’ll make it a part of your feeding regimen.
$6.99 – $19.99
Half Gallon/64oz/1.89l, Pint/16oz/473ml, Quart/32oz/946ml